Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

'Thankful' participant check-in

Ok gals, for all of you who signed on to join me in my "I AM THANKFUL" challenge, I'll be starting to review your blogs to see if you had decided to participate all the way through, or if the season just got to busy for you.
I will post the winner at the beginning of next week.

I want to say a big 'THANK YOU' to all who participated.  It was such a blessing to read your posts and they truly lifted my spirits and helped remind me of other gifts in my life that I may sometimes take for granted.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry I started but quit halfway through the Challenge. I enjoyed reading your posts though. Good luck to all the participants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I have been thankful for something everyday but didn't Blog. Not good at this kind of thing. *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This challenge was the first one that I actually stayed focused on and finished ! Thank you so much for inspiring me to find the blessings in my everyday life !

    ReplyDelete