Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thankful ~ Day 10 & 11

Well ladies, I have to say that what I'm thankful for for Day 10, is for my readers/follwers and that you'll forgive me for not being able to post yesterday.  But seriously, I am thankful for all of you and for all of your support and encouragement!  It means more than I can express!!  And I am in need of your encouragement as I feel as though I've gone off of the tracks this week. My eating has been terrible and I have not gotten in nearly enough exercise.  I have GOT to snap out of this!!!

Day 11 ~ Today I am thankful for being able to visit with one of my nieces.  I can't believe she is grown up and in college now - crazy!  Time goes so fast!!  Today my husband picked her up from college (thanks hon) and brought her to spend the night with us.  We had a great time chatting and.. well, eating. ugh!  We had one of our silly moments where we laughed so hard niether of us could make a sound and turned to see my husband and older son staring at us like we were nuts; which of course only made us laugh harder.  I'm so thankful to be able to spend this time with her!!!

I hope you've all been feeling uplifted focusing on your blessings!!

1 comment:

  1. Remember, laughing burns calories too!! :)
    Sounds like you had so much fun with your niece.

    We all have days with bad choices,( I have been struggling too) what is important is that we never, ever give up!!!!
    Keep on trying no matter how long it takes to get it right. Even if it's just a little bit right each day....the more we try the better we get at it.
    You are worth it!

    ReplyDelete