Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful - 24

Happy 'Thanksgiving Eve' to you all!!  (as my boys have been wishing everyone today)

Today I am thankful for friends.  Friends for my children and husband and myself.
Friends can come in and out of our lives for just a season, or sometimes, people are so blessed to have a life-long bff.  (Did I seriously just abreviate?  I hate that!)
Today a friend of mine came over with her children for a playdate.  I'm so thankful for our friends the "A"s.  My husband and I are friends with the parents and both of our children are friends with their two children.  It's so wonderful to have friendships like this!!  And we are blessed to have more than one 'family of friends'.

Can I be piggy and toss in another entry for today's 'thankful' posting?  Sure I can!  We can never be too thankful.  I am also thankful that according to my scale this morning (I know, it's not weigh-in day) I have lost 2 of the 3 pounds I had put on!  Woo hoo!!

For those who don't sign in tomorrow - 'HAPPY THANKSGIVING' to you and yours!!!  I hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment