Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thanks 'Timers'

Since I do not have everyones mailing address', I'll put what I would have handwritten in a card for each of you up here on this post.

Dear 'Timer' friends,

I can't thank you enough for your support as I endevor to improve my life, and consequently, that of my family.  Your kind, funny and informative comments mean so much to me!  I really appreciate your taking the time to read through my ramblings and leave feed back.
Many of you have taken the time also to sign on as 'followers'.  Who'd a ever thunk anyone would ever want to 'follow' my virtual scribblings??
This blog has been such a tremendous help to me as I've tried to make many changes, some small, some big, but all of them quite challenging.  But what truely makes this successful for me... What truely makes this such a big piece to my 'healthier life puzzle', is you.  All of you!!!
It never ceases to amaze me that my 'blog friends' (and Spark Friends), many of whom I've never personally met, have become such a big part of my success.  I feel like I have my very own cheering squad!
So thank you for your cheers, hoots and hoooooollllllaaaaaas!  Your support is .....

Blog:  Free money wise, but costs time
Healthier food: $$$
CC fee: $20
Follower & Commenters: PRICELESS!!!

Blessings,
diane : )

4 comments:

  1. It is amazing how you can develop relationships with people you've never met before! I'm new to your blog, but I do know what you mean! It's a VERY supportive community for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your blog and I feel the same way about my followers and the comments I get. You are more than welcome girl. That's why we are all here! Keep posting and I will keep coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice letter! I was so happy to receive it! I should write you a letter! It would go like this:

    "Dear Diane,

    Thank you for taking the time to blog your progress on your journey to a healthier you. I have enjoyed being a faithful reader and have been so inspired by your success. I can't wait to see your next post. To know that you are still going at 20+ weeks is such an encouragement to me.

    Thanks again,
    Your friend,
    Dawn"

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, wait - that comment was from me, not my Mom!! By the way, I think you need to update your picture ;) Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete