Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Saturday thoughts

Great weekend thus far (not food wise)!  Our roof has been leaking for some time, but my husband took this past week off from work and he along with my brother, and then today some church folks, put a new roof on our home.  Thank you Lord for good family & friends, good weather, keeping everyone safe, and a husband who is an accountant by trade, but who rolls up his sleeves and does what needs to be done.  Amen.

Fighting the urge to stay up too late.
When I do this, I inevidably eat more!
No - not tonight.
Go to bed like a good girl.

It's time to hit the hay!!

1 comment: