Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Is Opportunity Knocking?

Sometimes we are met with a road block - a trial, maybe something that seems either miserable or all together insurmountable.

My challenge for myself and for all of you reading today is, take that trial and turn it into an opportunity to show others, and more importantly, yourself'; just what you're capable of!!

Matthew 19:26

It's time to get this day on the move and go seize an opportunity!

3 comments:

  1. What great words of wisdom. It seems like everyday is a trial for me. Fighting MS is the hardest thing for me. And now with my foot being the way it is makes it even harder. I am WAY nervous to see what and how my weight will be effected by this road block. But I know I am strong and I have a will power that even surprises me sometimes.

    ReplyDelete