Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Just wanted to write a quick - "Happy Easter" to everyone.

Bunnies and candy and eggs are fun (especially the chocolate ones!!) - but let us remember that this day is to remember what Christ has done for us.

Thank you Jesus for suffering and dying on the cross for my sins!!!  Thank you that you have victory over death by rising the third day and thank you for preparing a place in heaven for me!
Amen.

It's time to watch Harry Potter with my men.

No comments:

Post a Comment