Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Uggg

We took the kids to the movie today to see How To Train Your Dragon.  Very cute movie, although I did keep falling asleep through the second act.
Movies aren't the movies without popcorn for me, so I splurged.  We went into the theater, selected our seats (always near the front due to the hubs vision), and began to tear into the snacks.  Popcorn - yummmm.... um... no, not so much.  The popcorn was terrible!  It tasted stale and there were several burnt pieces.
Here's where the story really gets sad on so many levels.  I still ate it!!  Yes, and I don't even have enough shame to keep it from all of you.  In theory, I only splurge on something that is 'worth it'.  This popcorn was sooooo not worth it!  But I ate it any way.

Have you ever done this?  Splurged on something that wasn't worth it because it was there?

It's time to start writing out my grocery list for tomorrow.  I need to fill this house with healthy food and 86 the evil consumables that have been finding their way in!!  Anyone else need a fresh burst of motivation into their healthy lifestyle?  We can do this!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Yours is soo cute too! I have TOTALLY done this before! Forgive yourself and move forward. I love that you are going grocrey shopping, because you can get lots of heathy yummies and feel really good about tomorrow! I look forward to following you! Thanks!

    Sam
    www.believeinyourself1.blogspot.com

    p.s. I added you to my blog roll. yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete