Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Veggies + Roasting = Delish!!

Have I told you lately how much I LOVE roasted veggies?
Along with fish and a baked potato, tonight we had roasted carrots, summer squash and zucchini. Yummmmm!!!  I'm downright piggy with it!  But if you're gonna be a swine about something, it might as well be veggies, right?
Just toss your veggies in a baking dish and add a little evoo to coat and some salt and peper.  Put in a 425 degree oven until the veggies start to get darkened on the edges.
Soooo good!!

It's time to go watch a movie with the hubs!  'Have You Heard About The Morgans?'

3 comments:

  1. Hi welcome to HYC.
    I love the way your Blog looks and I'm sure I will enjoy reading it just as much.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter how I cook them, I hate veggies. :)
    Welcome to HYC.

    - Lisa
    http://inweighovermyhead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of eating them that way

    ReplyDelete