Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Week 16

Sorry for the dely folks!  It's school vacation week so my little men have been monopolizing my time :)  and I don't mind one bit!!

That being said, I really only have time for a quick post at the moment.

Week in review:
did well with sleep
did well with water
did ok on tracking (5 out of 7 days)
some days did great, some not so great at staying within my ranges.

What's the scales opinion?  Stayed the same.  Maintaining a 28 lb. pound loss this week.  I'm ok with staying the same.  Better than a gain!!

My big goal for this week is to just be conscious of my choices.  Again, it's school vacation week and we've been going out or having play dates each day so I'm out of my normal routine.  I just want to be very aware of each choice that I make so that at the end of the day I can feel good about what I did.

BTW - I had a date with my 7 year old son this morning while younger brother was busy.  We went to Dunkin Donuts and I tried an Egg White, Turkey Sausage and Cheese Flatbread sandwhich.  Very yummy and filling!!
calories: 280
fat: 6
protein: 19
dietary fiber: 3
carbs: 37 (yikes!)
Still, it's a better choice than their Reduce Fat muffins at 450 calories, 10 g of fat and 86 g of carbs!!  Personally, a muffin would never be worth that to me!!

Have a great week everyone!!

It's time to take my men on a picnic!

1 comment: