Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Monday, March 29, 2010

Week 13

Hello there folks!
Sorry to do this again - but this will be another quick post.

I have actually been quite sick over the last 4 - 5 days and this is my first day back on the computer (for more than 2 minutes).

Still not feeling great, but I'm getting there with the antibiotics, cough medicine with codine and a super strong dosage of pregnisone!  Hopefully within another day or so, I'll actually be able to sleep in my own bed again without fear of waking all of the men in my home with my coughing.

So, when you feel really wrotten, what's the only thing that makes you feel half way good?  Well for me, it's food.  Surprise surprise!!  And so indulge I did without worrying about counting calories.  For the most part, I've been eating what's been brought to me as for a couple of days I was totally down and out.

So no big shocker when I got on the scale today and saw my old friends, pound one and pound two back for another visit.  Although I bid them not to come back again when I got rid of them last week, bless them, they just couldn't help but come to my side, or butt, or wherever they are, to be with me during my illness.  How lovely of them... cuh....  Now that I'm on the road to recovery, I'm sure they will not make themselves too comfortable.

Due to being ill, I have to share with you that I missed the big church breakfast that I was helping to head up.  : (  I heard it was amazing and dear friend of mine even stopped by with a huge pan of food after the event.  Yummm...  I will admit, there were some rather yummy breakfast items that passed my lips for the first time in months, and boy oh boy were they good!!!!

This week, my only real goal is to get better and get back on track.

Good health everyone!!

It's time to get the boys their dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment