Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Eggcelent!

I just made poached eggs for the first time in.... I don't even know how long!
I poached two eggs and had them on Thomas' multigrain low-fat English Muffins.
Sooooooooooo yummy!!!!
Typically these days if I have eggs, they are Egg Beaters, wich I like very much.  I didn't realize how much I missed the yummy creamy velvetiness of an egg yolk though!
I will defenitely be making this again!  It will make a nice treat time and again.

I had seen a challenge on SparkPeople about photo blogging all of your food intake for one week.  I think I may take this challenge....  Stay tuned.

It time to wash the dishes

1 comment:

  1. Diane, I'm so proud of you and I love the picture you posted of yourself - you look fabulous!! You are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete