Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

o.K.

New product review:
SpecialK Fruit Crisps ~ Our local grocery store offered a sample of these a few weeks ago and so after trying them, and liking them, we bought them. Each package contains two crisps and really, I think they're like a dieters PopTart.  They are crisp (hence the name) and have a think layer of jam in the center (either strawberry or blueberry) and have a thin vanilla drizzle on the top.  If you like something sweet with your coffee/tea in the late morning, or even at night, these are a good option.
Calories 100
Fat 2 g
Dietary Fiber less than 1 g
Protien 1 g
Cholesterol 0 g

No comments:

Post a Comment