Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Don't Listen To The Candy

Candy candy everywhere!

Candy isn't typically my Achilles heel (although I am a sucker for all things chocolate) but with the sugary aroma that wafts through the air this time of year, I feel like there's one of those cartoon fingers motioning me to the candy bowl.  I'm trying my darndest to resist those 'oh look, I'm so small and oh so cute.. I wont do you any harm' sinfully sweet snacks.  "But I'm just a 'mini' candy it's ok." But my butt wont be so mini if I eat those! (mind you, there's nothing 'mini' about my butt anyhow..)

Here's one treat that's been satisfying my craving for sweet without going nutso and downing a 'fun size' bag in a minute flat.  They are Special K Chocolate Pretzel bars.  Only 90 calories per bar and they have a delightfully salty sweet flavor!  Yummmmm!

Hope you're finding a way to indulge, but not too much also.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh those sound good! I'll have to check them out next time they're on sale! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete