Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Friday, October 1, 2010

4th is not so bad

I think I came in 4th... could have been 5th.

Last night was the end of "Choose to Loose"; at least for this cycle.  The ladies will have another cycle starting next week but although I will continue to be included in the email support, I will not be weighing-in with them.  I'm so very appreciative of the opportunity to meet with those special ladies over a 6 week period and again thankful for all of the work that was put into the program!!

3rd, 4th and 5th place were super close.  My understanding is that we were not even a whole percentage off from eachother.  The 1st place winner lost of 6% of her body weight in just 6 weeks!  Amazing!!  Congrats to not only the ladies in the top 3 spots, but to all of the ladies who are continuing to make healthy changes!!

Now I'll give just a hint of a future post.  Folks, "It's Time" has taken on a whole new meaning in my life.  God is calling on me telling me, "It's Time" to take the next step that He has for me.  As I said, this will be a future post.

It's Time!

1 comment:

  1. You're first in my eyes ;D

    You've got me excited for your future post!

    ReplyDelete