Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Week 36

Hi folks!  Sorry I'm so late posting this weeks update.  It is a crazzzzzy busy week and I'm on the run.

It has been a great week - good food choices, drinking plenty of water (the heat wave here in the North East has been ensuring that!), I've done 3 cardio workouts this week (not including the race between schools, store, church, dentist, etc...), and I'm doing pretty ok (read 6 hours) on sleep.
The scale is holding steady, but I'm sure it will pan out by next week.

I'm so sorry for the short update!  I'll catch you all up when I've got a minute.

Prayer Requests Please:
1.  Please pray that God would guide me as I prepare for two talks I have coming up; one at my church on the 24th and another at a church in a neighboring town that called me to speak at their ladies breakfast on Oct. 2nd.  I know God has called me to this ministry, but I still get a little nervous.  Thank you God for using me for your service!
2. Please pray for gainful employment for me.  Having a hard time finding something that will work around the kids (if I'm paying for day care I wont be bringing anything home).  Sent off 3 more applications this week.  I know God has a plan and will care for us, just praying for peace as I wait for His plan to be revealed.

Have a wonderful week everyone!!
It's time to help my son, then attack the laundry, bring paper work to church.....

2 comments:

  1. You are doing great!! Love you!
    P.S. I gave you an award on my blog! (I just started blogging!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with you!
    I have an award for you on my blog! Come pick up your "Cherry On Top" !! :)

    ~Margene

    ReplyDelete