Thursday, September 9, 2010
Thanks For The Award and Passing It On
Thank you to Margene at Believing It's Possible for presenting me with this Cherry On Top award!
Margene and her husband have been on a weight loss journey together and she has lost over (are you ready for this?) 90 pounds!! Amazing, right? Well she is amazing and I'd like to thank you Margene for being such a huge encouragment to me!! Please check out her blog if you'd like to be seriously encouraged!
Ok, so the deal with this award is that I need to:
1. Answer the question: If you had one chance to go back and change one thing in your life, would you and what would it be?
For the most part I do not spend time on regrets or wishing for do-overs as I feel everything in our past, even our heartaches and failures have contriubted to forming who we are today. But, that being said, I do infact have one thing I regret and that is that I do not have a college education. If I could do one thing over, I would have started college when I was about 19 and was in a position to be able to work and pay for my own education. I know there's still time, but with two young children and no extra money... Well, I wish I did it back then.
2. Pick 6 people and give them this award. You then have to inform the person that they have been selected for the award.
1.Melissa at For a Fat Girl.
2. Sam at Believe In Yourself
3. Traci at Traci's Treasures
4. Kristin at Time For A Change
5. Ashley at The Opposite of Thin
6. Hiedi at Believing In Me And Breaking Free
3. You have to thank the person (people) who gave you the award.
Thanks again Margene!! You have such a gift of encouragment, thank you for sharing it with me and so many other bloggers! Your story is so inspirational - keep rockin' it girl!!!