Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Look

Ok - so as promised, I'm trying a new layout.  I like this, but not sure it's right for this blog.  What do ya think?

I don't have Picture It on my lap top yet, so I wasn't able to add my picture to that glaringly empty picture frame in the banner.  I could put it in actually, but not tilt it.

Lots to do today!!  It's time to get started.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the new layout! It's more "cozy" and personal - not as "formal" as the other one. I also love the picture you have at the top! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack took that picture - too funny, hugh?


    diane :)

    ReplyDelete