Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dear Self..

Dear Diane,

Good morning!  You're going to have a great day today!
Just a few days of being back on track and just look at how great you're doing and how amazing you are feeling.  Well done!  Allow yourself to feel good about these changes.

Continue to make good choices.  Think about nutrition when making your food choices, not just how to fit in a treat :)  Take the time to enjoy what you're eating and don't eat on the run.

Since you are still a little sick, make sure you take time to rest too and get to bed early tonight!

A word of warning, Nutella is not your friend!  This is a new weakness for you, put it to the back of the cabinet where you can get it when the kids want it but it will not be in the forefront to call and entice you with it's seductive chocolatey creaminess.  Enough said.

Remember, life is not a popularity contest!  It bears repeating, LIFE IS NOT A POPULARITY CONTEST!  Don't worry about what other people think of you.  As our dear friend Barbara once shared with us, 'It's none of my business what other people think of me.'

Don't neglect your blog, it helps keep you on track.  This too is not a popularity contest.  Write for yourself and if it encourages others, excellent!

You're doing great Diane!  Keep up the good work!!

Love,
Yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment