Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Note to self

Note to self:
Week has been going well.  You've done a great job getting exercise in. Definitely a better job with food.  You even got the boys curtains made! 
Don't stress about your birthday!  Not the age, not the special dinner.. none of it! Don't think of it as being another year old - but rather "Diane day".
Deep breath...

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and try to relax. You should go read my blog from yesterday. I would love to hear your comments. Thank you.smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!! You know what I say? Embrace your age! You are a beautiful, determined, mature woman who is bettering her life by making healthy and daring changes! Embrace that!!! (I just did it too!! :D)

    ReplyDelete