Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week 29

I'm late.  I'm late for a very important post!  Actually, not so important.  Just my weekly update.

I'm still trying to recoup after my niece's wedding this past Saturday.  I headed up on Friday with my sister and sister-in-law in order to put the cake together and decorate it.  It took much longer than I had expected (an additional 4.5 hours once up there), but it came out ok and the bride and groom were happy with it, so that's all that matters.  This will be a post in and of itself I'm sure.
The wedding was wonderful!!  My niece was stunning and the groom very handsome.  I already made a 'wedding' post on my other blog.
I am thrilled to report that with all of the mindless eating that happened over the past week that the scale was merciful to me and I stayed the same.  I'm just itchin for a loss at this point, but not discouaraged.  I so need a revival of sorts to get me going!
Just came home from taking my boys to my sister's pool and I did a few laps so I feel good.  Need to get myself back into the 'exercise routine'.  One day at a time - that's my focus for this week.
Sorry - but this is going to be a short update at this point as I've got lost of unpacking to do. My sister-in-law and my new nephew's mom sent me home with 3 bags of clothes!!  They have been doing Weight Watchers and they're doing a terrific job!! They lose weight, pass their old clothes on to me and then I will do the same. It's a beautiful thing!!
Oh, and by the way, I went with dress #1!  I'll post a picture below.  A big "thank you" to my sister-in-law Stacey for lending me a set of jewlery that matched the dress perfectly!!
I hope you all have a wonderful week!  Let's all take it one day at a time and make good choices!

It's time to tackle the mountain in the living room and start dinner at the same time. (good thing we women can multi-task!)
Me and my handsome men.

Me and the happy couple.

1 comment:

  1. You made the right choice. *smile*

    Don't you look lovely between the bride and groom. What a handsome/beautiful group you make.

    ReplyDelete