Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Monday, February 1, 2010

Week 5

I've been enjoying a slightly more relaxing week now that all the craziness of reatreat planning is done.  However, now there's another church event in the works : )  There's always many things to do, and for that I am thankful (most of the time).

This past week I took it waaaay too easy in so far as not exercising.  Unless you count the many times I got up and down to bring my hobbit boys their 1st breakfast, 2nd breakfast, ellevensies, noon luncheon, etc...  I bought a new workout DVD and watched how fast it could collect dust.  This week.. this will be the week I actually peel off the pesky wrap that never seems to want to come off.. then I will search for the invisible tape that seals the edges and I'll put it in and actually move along with it!  I'll review it next week - I promis!!

Food wise, I did great.  No new foods to suggest that I can think of.  I'll let you know if my swiss cheese mind remembers something later.

Other than that, I had some really nice family time this week.  Got some things accomplished for the next event at church.  Did some emptying and sorting of dresser drawers (exciting stuff I know!)....

Doing better with sleep.  I'm getting between 6.5 - 7 hours regularly and even slept 8 hours on two nights. Woo!

Then I met the cold heartless scale this morning... and it was good to me once more!  Down 2 more pounds for a total of 16 pounds in 4 weeks!  It's not Biggest Loser dramatic, but it's a really good loss for 28 days and I'm really happy with myself.

Ok, speaking of the Biggest Loser, anyone else ready to see the red team go home?  The woman is just a weeeee bit pushy, annoying, mouthy, etc..  Who are you rooting for?  I'm not pulling for a particular person to win at this point - but I sure hope Micheal (white team) can really kick it into gear.  He did better this past week.

Lots to do this week.  Major cleaning projects!  More work for the church breakfast.  Need to start a study as we are on Bible study hiatis (ladies study at church).  I'll let you know where God leads me.

But right now, it's time to go and eat a Lean Cuisine egg roll (super yummy!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment