Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Friday, February 5, 2010

Burger & Fries On The Down Low

So I had a hankerin' for a burger and fries.
Here's what I came up with.  It tasted delish!! Especially since it didn't come with a side of guilt!
I could have gone with a turkey burger, but I actually really like the veggie mushroom burger!  For the fries I just cut up a medium potato (actually two, fed the hubs too), then put it into a pan that was lightly sprayed with Pam.  I put a little salt and pepper and then some Tastefully Simple seasoning salt (love that stuff). Mixed it up, and then gave the fries a couple of spritzes of Pam. In the oven they went on 425. Couldn't be any easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment