Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Check It Out

Thank the Lord for all of this beautiful weather that has finally come after such a rough spring!!

Doesn't it just make you feel more energetic?  I spent the whole day yesterday outside doing yard work and getting ready to start my garden (a little later than I would have liked).

I've been hanging in.  Some days eating great, some days not so much.  I've been using my new Wii Fit (love it!), but not as much as I should.  I'm not losing, but I'm not gaining.  I'm just hanging in there.  But I'm not beating myself up either.  Praying I'll find my rhythme sooner than later.

I have been working on something God has been leading to for years and that is a speaking ministry.  I've been involved with our Womens Ministry at church for over six years and the Coordinator for over three of those years.  Last fall I felt the Lord calling me to take a larger step out from just speaking at our church and leading only our women in Bible study.
I had met with our pastor who had advised me to make business cards and an information packet - but then my aunt got ill and well, that was that for then.
I have created the business cards and am continuing to work on the rest.  I have also created a blog called  My Time With God at the Kitchen Table.  Please check it out and let me know what you think, leave a comment and maybe even 'follow'.

I hope everyone is feeling energized by the change of season and that you're all making great choices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment