Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Amazing

It's amazing to me how my 'need' for certain foods is diminishing. 

Today I dropped my husband off at Dunkin Donuts to meet friends and while there I got two donuts for our boys.  Normally, I would then get a caramel latte, but not today.  Sure, I could have one.  But today I didn't want to waste the calories on it.  It wasn't a big deal.

Even as I passed the donuts over to the seat to the kids, the smell that wafted by didn't even get to me at all.

Don't get me wrong, I know there will be days that will be really tough.  But I'm thankful for today, and all of the other days that will come where making healthy choices will feel more natural.  It's nice to start the day with this small boost of encouragement!

It's time to start the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment