Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A New Spark

No looking back, and no beating myself up, as I am so prone to do.

Just a fresh start!

I got on the scale last Monday.  Signed into Sparkpeople.com and began tracking.

After one week, I am down 2 pounds.

Normally, I'd roll my eyes or be frustrated with myself for 'only 2 pounds' on week one.  But not this time.

It's 2 pounds down, that's the right direction.  It's a start.  It's a step in the right direction.  It was a week of good choices.  It was a week of being accountable.  It was a week of respecting myself and God's temple.

It's a new journey.  It's a great starts.  It's 2 pounds less extra, unnecessary weight, and 2 pounds closer to a healthy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment