Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Season Past

I don't know if anyone out there will read this as I've been away so long.
But some of you have been kind enough to offer up prayers for my Aunt Helen and I wanted to let you know that she passed away last Tuesday.  Today we laid her to rest.  My dear sweet aunt hurts no more and is with her husband of 54 years once more.  Rest In Peace Aunt Helen!!

For the past 4 months I have spent 4 - 5 days a week (less on snow weeks) at the hospital and/or rehab visiting with my aunt.  It became my 'normal'.  What also became normal in this time was returning to my old ways; specifically, stress eating.
I have put weight back on and at the moment don't feel like I can abodon ship.  I so want to though.  Stress has become a constant as of late, I think it's that way on some level for many of us.  I need to not use it as an excuse.  I need to pray and give things to God instead of thinking I can eat my way peaceful :)

So readers, bear with me please as I try to get back on track and make my good health a priority.

Again, thank you for your prayers!!!

1 comment:

  1. Will definetely be thinking and praying for you and your family. Don't be discouraged.

    ReplyDelete