Welcome! Thank you for joining me as I blog my 'weigh' to a healthier me. I pray I will be of encouragement to you to reach your goals! Please feel welcome to become a follower - I'd love the encouragement. If you add me to your blog roll, please let me know so I can reciprocate.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Starting Fresh

Sometimes I feel like my efforts to lose weight is akin to sweeping a dirt floor.

No matter the efforts I go to, the weight is still there.

Its easy to get discouraged and come to a point where one feels that its an exercise in futility.

However, it is always worth the effort to try to improve on ones health.  There will come times when I get tired of the 'sweeping'; but I will pick up the broom and keep fighting to clean up my act.

Last week I decided to being a high protein, low card, low fat, low dairy, etc... diet.

Week 1, I am down 5.4 pounds.

Week 2 is off to a great start!

One day at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment